Credit Report - $500k in credit card debt? Wow!

ToddJ
ToddJ Member ✭✭
Hey guys... I have a couple of houses, so I have two mortgages. I have no credit card debt, except for whatever happens to be on the credit card at the time when my monthly credit score is calculated. I pay off my credit cards to a 0 balance sometimes two or more times per month. Point being, I never have revolving credit debt... it's always paid off.

I ran my free credit score at the bottom (it's good... over 800), but it says, and I quote:

"$581,736 CREDIT CARD DEBT"
and
"$716,600 CREDIT CARD LIMITS"

Obviously... this is not my credit card, it's including the $235k that I owe on my mortgage (rental) in Fort Lauderdale, and the $342k I owe on my mortgage (primary) in Tampa.

Is this normal to lump mortgage debt in as credit card debt? It obviously hasn't affected my credit score, but damn... it's like a solid red... saying that I'm using 82% of my credit limit... which is obviously not correct. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Comments

• MoneyMike
    MoneyMike Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja @Quicken Sarah @Quicken Colin @Quicken Harold There are several threads in the forums that detail this same issue. This issue seemed to have popped up a few months ago. This is not an Equifax issue. Quicken says my CC usage is 64%. My actual utilization is only 2%. Can we get an acknowledgement that this is a known issue and the team is working on it?????
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    WHERE is Quicken making this claim? And why do believe the the credit agencies are NOT sending it incorrectly?
    Somewhere, some credit agency thinks that your mortgages are credit cards.  Quicken can't possibly fix that.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.