quick pay

augusta county service authority, quicken says I can quick pay but doesnt allow me to do it

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I search for Online Billers using "augusta county" as the search keyword I find several entries with similar names, but none exactly identical to "augusta county service authority".
    Which one exactly are you looking for? What error message do you get?
  • Oneputtjo
    Oneputtjo Member ✭✭
    quicken does not support payments to this biller at this time. Sign in the biller website to make a payment using your debit or credit card. the name is Augusta county service authority
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not every biller is available with Online Bill Pay. It's up to the biller to sign up for this service.
    That leaves you with 3 options:
    1. Set it up as a Check Pay customer, to let the Quicken Bill Pay service print and mail a paper check for you. Do give it enough lead time for processing and mailing so that the check arrives on time.
    2. Log on to the ACSA website and establish Auto Pay / Direct Debit. They will automatically withdraw this and every future payment from your checking (or maybe even a credit card) account. In Quicken all you need is a Scheduled Reminder to record payment before due date.
    3. Write (or print with Quicken) a paper check and mail it to ACSA the old fashioned way in their return envelope together with their payment stub. In Quicken use a Scheduled Reminder with a due date set to about 10 days before actual payment due date, to give the postal service time to deliver the check.
This discussion has been closed.