sync to cloud returns a "server-error" message for the past 24 hrs

Rodolfo
Rodolfo Member
Quicken support said there was probably maintenance and I Have to wait 24 hrs, really??

24 hrs have passed, the same error.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rodolfo

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please attempt to sign out completely? Before starting the process please ensure that you have a backup of your current file. 

To sign out select Edit >Preferences >Quicken ID and Cloud accounts >Sign in as a different user. On the pop-up menu type in "yes" at the bottom and click sign out. When you are signed out, please shut down and restart your computer. 
    After restarting, open Quicken and sign back in using your Quicken ID/password. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you reset your cloud data: select Edit > Preferences...Mobile & Web, and Reset your cloud data
  • Rodolfo
    Rodolfo Member
    Thank you.

After a couple of days someone from Quicken support responding he actually had me doing exactly what you describe but it did not work.

So then he instructed me to reset the cloud data and let the sync cloud reload the cloud data from scratch. I did that.

After a couple of reported errors while loading cloud data for two transactions (which routine cloud syncs never produced), the cloud data load completed, however, restarting Quicken and trying to sync to the cloud now takes forever (beyond 10 minutes without changing any data, it took 10 seconds before). So this is not right.

I was told that the problem was produced by an Internet server on their side (as the error message states), but now it has disrupted my quicken cloud feature permanently.

Rodolfo
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    Rodolfo said:
    Thank you.

After a couple of days someone from Quicken support responding he actually had me doing exactly what you describe but it did not work.

So then he instructed me to reset the cloud data and let the sync cloud reload the cloud data from scratch. I did that.

After a couple of reported errors while loading cloud data for two transactions (which routine cloud syncs never produced), the cloud data load completed, however, restarting Quicken and trying to sync to the cloud now takes forever (beyond 10 minutes without changing any data, it took 10 seconds before). So this is not right.

I was told that the problem was produced by an Internet server on their side (as the error message states), but now it has disrupted my quicken cloud feature permanently.

Rodolfo
    The initial sync is known to take a long time to complete.
  • Rodolfo
    Rodolfo Member
    Done that 5 times after the reset, still 30+ minutes to sync
This discussion has been closed.