OL-362 Error

I've been receiving this error for over a year when downloading my Vanguard account. I send the error screen to quicken each time and to date "no joy". Does anyone at Quicken actually read and respond to these screen shots?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 29
    Hello @Mike Damuth,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error OL-362.
    I send the error screen to quicken each time and to date "no joy". Does anyone at Quicken actually read and respond to these screen shots?
    Report a Problem submissions go directly to a database that is accessible by members of the Development and Product Teams, our Support Team, and Escalation Team.

While you will not receive a response by submitting a problem report, the reports received are reviewed daily, and are mainly used for multiple reports of the same trending issues, investigations on open tickets, or if Support has requested log files for troubleshooting/escalation purposes.

When there are multiple reports of the same issue, those reports are investigated further and reports that can be replicated or verified are submitted as tickets to Development.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Mike Damuth
    Mike Damuth Member ✭✭
    This procedure doesn't work.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mike Damuth

Thank you for your response. We apologize you are having this persisting issue. Could you please let us know if you are having the same error or another? 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.