Bank account not updating after download

Mac48
Mac48 Member
After updating my software and issues with web connect I have started a new set of books starting 1 Jan 2022.
But my quicken won't accept transactions that were previously downloaded from the bank. (CIBC)
How do I over ride so I can download the transactions since 1 January 2022.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mac48

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, when you state that "Quicken won't accept transactions" does this mean that you are getting an error message of some kind? Also in order to attempt to recreate this issue could you elaborate on how you are importing the information/file? 

In addition, there is currently an open alert that may be correlated with the issue you are experiencing. For more information please visit and bookmark the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905187/ongoing-01-25-22-qfx-web-connect-files-not-importing#latest

-Quicken Paloma
  • Mac48
    Mac48 Member
    Thank you.
    I checked the link for the ongoing discussion but I don't think that applies for me

I am importing a qfx from my CIBC Visa specifying range of 1Jan 2022 to present day to my visa account but it only indicates transactions since January 15

after the import I look at the register for that account in quicken and it indicates that it was last updated via web connect on Jan 15 but I have lost those transactions because during and update of the software I had messed up my file and had to use a backup from december.

So it appears that the new version of quicken won't let me import the same data twice.
    Is there any way I can override it to import this data again.

I have never had that problem with previous versions of Quicken.

Note: I have done this several times when for whatever reason a transaction doesnt get imported in I just go and download a range of dates and then erase the duplicates.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.