CC-501 errors for Credit Unions and others

Submitted CC-501 errors received for ABNB Credit Union in Help>Report a problem. Numerous discussions in this category for other credit unions. Problem began on 1/27/2022 or day before.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-501
  • I too had problems with ABNB. I chatted with support yesterday who said it needed to be escalated but that department was closed until this morning. I chatted again and after 30 minutes yesterday and 45 minutes today it was escalated to an "internal department." There was no estimated time of it being fixed.
  • trustpilot
    trustpilot Member ✭✭
    Another Data Point - Connexus Credit Union started having CC-501 errors on 1/27/2022.

Saw another post on it, but it was marked closed by a moderator with no detail.
  • wilhelminab
    wilhelminab Member ✭✭
    Same with Pentagon Federal Credit Union accounts
  • yomanjm1
    yomanjm1 Member ✭✭
    edited February 3
    [Removed - Speculation] [Support] had me upload a number of files and is telling me they will email me when they have a solution.
  • yomanjm1
    yomanjm1 Member ✭✭
    FIXED! As of this morning it appears that Quicken has fixed the problem causing the error CC-501. Great job, Quicken!! Thank you.
  • EDacho
    EDacho Member ✭✭
    edited February 7
    I've been having the same problem downloading transactions from the Members First Credit Union since Jan 16. Problem has been escalated to highest support level and the "Connections team" is working on it. Apparently many users are experiencing this failure. Support desk confirmed that they are aware of the problem and are still working on it as of Feb 7.
  • redwing33
    redwing33 Member ✭✭
    edited February 18
    [Removed - Rant]
This discussion has been closed.