Cannot delete account

bg56
bg56 Member ✭✭
I am attempting to delete an account for a financial institution - after selecting delete, I answer "yes", reply OK to the informational message about contacting the institution and then nothing happens. I have tried validate / super validate with no change in results. How can I delete this account?
updated with more info:
- quicken deluxe windows r37.67 build: 27.1.37.67 on windows 10 home
- deactivate is also not working - no error messages, the deactivate does occur
- deleting this account rather than deactivating as the balance is off dramatically and I've not been able to get it on track. will delete then re-add the account as I don't need the history.
- as a result of these attempts, quicken update for the account no longer works (error OL-301A) - I verified the userid/password in the vault IS correct (used the values to login via browser)
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bg56

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. Could you please let us know if you have more than one account (associated with the account in question) with the same financial institution?

Please elaborate further. Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • BNP
    BNP Member
    I'm having the same problem. I have 2 accounts at the same institution and want to delete one of them from Quicken
  • I am also having the same problem, but Quicken crashes every time I select delete account or tried deactivating the download. I had never used the download from the bank feature, and decided to try that when I moved to the subscription version. I failed to connect the download to the existing account, so it created a new account. I did a chat, and confirmed that I could delete the new account and go back and redo the download. But I have crashed about 10 times trying to delete the account.
This discussion has been closed.