Repeated pop-up "Your last online session was not completed due to a problem with at least one..."

gwforit
gwforit Member ✭✭
When closing Quicken, I repeatedly receive a pop up that says "Your last online session was not completed due to a problem with at least one financial institution. Choose Tools menu > One Step Update Summary to determine which financial institution(s) are causing the error".

When on go tot he "One Step Update Summary", I do not see any financial institutions that are causing an error.

Do you know what I need to do order to stop this pop up from appearing every time I close Quicken?
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you uncheck Show just the last update on the One Step Update Summary window.

The last online session information is maintained in the runtime.dat file within a Quicken file specific folder in the hidden \ProgramData\Quicken\Inet folder.  I suggest you exit Quicken, rename the runtime.dat file, open Quicken, examine the One Step Update Summary to confirm you have renamed the appropriate runtime.dat file. If all goes well, you may remove the renamed file.
This discussion has been closed.