Mobile and Web CC-503 error

When trying to add my USAA account to the Mobile and Web for syncing I get a CC-503 error. However, I am able to download my transactions for all the accounts, so I am accessing them.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RyanfromNebraska

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, do you use the password vault within Quicken? Is this occurring for only one account or multiple? Lastly, how long has this issue been persisting? 

Please elaborate so that we may provide guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Thank you for following up. Yes I use the password vault. All of my accounts update appropriately within the Windows version using the vault. It is only occuring with my USAA account, but all four accounts at that institution. When I go to the Mobile Web tab and try to add the institution, it asks for a password that is prefilled in, it makes 3 or 4 attempts at at connecting the gives the error message. I am attempting to start fresh so this is with a new Quicken data file. I have not been able to add these at all, though I have been successful with USAA accounts on previous data files. I am not sure when the last sync on those were.

Thanks again,
    Ryan
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @RyanfromNebraska

Thank you for your response. Could you please attempt resetting your cloud data? Before starting the process please ensure you have made a backup of your current file. 

To start please select Edit >Preferces >Mobile & Web >Reset cloud data. On the popup menu type in yes and click Reset.

While your cloud data is being reset please uninstall your mobile app. Once the Cloud reset is done please reinstall your app on your mobile device and sign back in with your Quicken ID and password. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • No change when doing this. Which password am I supposed to use on the accounts for mobile app setup screen? I am assuming it is the access PIN for direct connect with USAA.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @RyanfromNebraska

Thank you for your response and apologize for the delay in mine. You are correct the credentials needed would be the user ID/Pin and password for Direct Connect with USAA. Could you please attempt to de/reactivate your affected account(s)? Before starting the process please ensure you have a backup of your current file. For instructions please click here. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.