Verizon Wireless account attached but not updating

I've had my verizon wireless account connected for some time now, but noticed in the statement history that it had not updated it's statements since December 2021. I removed the biller and readded the account, I am able to go through the 'login wizard' but the account sits at awaiting next bill.... I would expect it to pull in previous statements up to date and allow me to pay my most recent bill....It's been sitting like this for 3 days now. At this point I cannot pay this bill because this isn't connected.

Comments

• adweathers
    adweathers Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Previously, even though it was not updating I could make payments. But once I deleted and re-added the account it was awaiting the next bill so now it can not be used to make payments.
  • pacsman128
    pacsman128 Member
    I am having the issue of not being able to add it as a bill. After I enter all the security info, the circle of death just spins, till it times out. Grrrr!!!!!
  • Shredder52404
    Shredder52404 Member ✭✭
    edited February 7
    Hey......quicken....ya'll going to help fix this [Removed-Disruptive]
  • Shredder52404
    Shredder52404 Member ✭✭
    edited February 12
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines/Rant]
  • Drew Biondo
    Drew Biondo Member ✭✭
    I can connect but because I have two factor auth. on my accounts, connections fail and I have to manually update to connect and download bills etc.