Quicken updated HBR to R38.29 - now all my property and tenants are missing

Business and Rental has updated to R35.31 and no longer shows my rental property or the tenants. Tried to do a back up from a few days ago and still no tenants or property listed
All the tenants do show in bill and income reminders But do not show in tenant list. Cannot add transactions, tenants, send invoices because everything is missing. Any help would be appreciated so I don’t have to add the property, tenants and all their info back in
Thanks
Mike

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeD331 said: Business and Rental has updated to R35.31
    Why R35.31 from September 2021 vs something more recent ?

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I would say that you need to restore from a backup.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • MikeD331
    MikeD331 Member
    Update says I am using the current version 38.29
    The banner at the top of the page says data r35.31?

Rent center has no info. P/L is correct. No tenants or properties listed. The reminders did show for each tenant in the bills and income but now are gone as well. Also lost all info to connect the bank accounts to quicken

Tried 3 different back up recovery dates. No tenant info there?
    Guess I have to re enter it all manually!
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 7
    MikeD331 said: Update says I am using the current version 38.29
    The banner at the top of the page says data r35.31?
    Not sure what you are seeing - the "release" is not displayed in the top banner.... could be a "filename" you used.
    If you click on --> File --> does your R35 name appear as a filename in the bottom area list ?
    The only way to see your version & release is .....  --> Help --> About Quicken

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • MikeD331
    MikeD331 Member
    Sorry, yes it was a file name. My version is R38.29. Still could not retrieve tenant info from any of my backups. I was invoicing and sending rental receipts as well as using the schedule reminders for each tenant 3 weeks ago. It’s all missing
This discussion has been closed.