Restored File Replace Cloud Data with this File

Hen
Hen Member ✭✭
I restored a file, it seemed to be able to update stock prices normally. Today when I open the file I get the following message. I click done, and I an unable to download prices, getting the message That Service is unavailable now, try in 10 minutes. Other quicken files download fine.

When I come reopen the restored file, I get the same box about replacing the cloud data.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Hen said:
    I restored a file, it seemed to be able to update stock prices normally. Today when I open the file I get the following message. I click done, and I an unable to download prices, getting the message That Service is unavailable now, try in 10 minutes. Other quicken files download fine.

When I come reopen the restored file, I get the same box about replacing the cloud data.
    Hello @Hen,        

I apologize that you are experiencing this issue with restoration from backups and this error message. Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Quicken Community to bring this problem to our attention.

First, save a backup by going to File > Backup & Restore > Backup Quicken File. Next, go to Edit > Preferences...> Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts and select the 'Sign in as a different user' option then follow the prompts to sign out. Next, sign back in with your Quicken ID and associated password.

I hope to hear back from you with any possible updates regarding the situation.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.