No Zestimate for this property

Quicken used to retrieve a Zestimate for my property and it stopped doing so about 2 months ago all of a sudden. If I go to the Zillow site, they have an estimated value for the property.

Comments

• Anyone else have that problem? Any solutions?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 10
    Hello @Matt for qkn,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

You may need to reset the connection on the zestimates for it to run properly again. If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this Community FAQ.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • What version of Quicken do you have? I noticed the same thing and noticed that Zestimate will no longer on Deluxe. This company sucks.
  • cprgolds
    cprgolds Member ✭✭✭
    > @Matt for qkn said:
    > Quicken used to retrieve a Zestimate for my property and it stopped doing so about 2 months ago all of a sudden. If I go to the Zillow site, they have an estimated value for the property.

I have the exact same problem. The only difference is that it didn't quit working for me. It never worked. And I have tried the 2020 fix referenced in the earlier posts.
  • Dawn
    Dawn Member ✭✭
    Same for me, I have tried the fix of unchecking the zestimate box and going through set up, but the use zestimate box is greyed out and says there is not estimate for this address. R39.23, build 27.1.39.23, windows 10 home, quicken home, business and rental property
  • Mark Velarde
    Mark Velarde Member ✭✭
    Update Zestimate works only our residence but not our rental. It used to work for both though. I just manually update the one that's not working. Using home, business and rental property for PC