Change expense category on linked bill

Hi,
The action options are different on linked bills and it doesn't allow editing of expense category assignment. I also can't edit this in the online payees. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Hi,
    The action options are different on linked bills and it doesn't allow editing of expense category assignment. I also can't edit this in the online payees. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!
    Hello @skip.sleeper,  

Thank you for speaking with us about the subject of editing transactions here on the Quicken Community. 

Before we go into any further troubleshooting, I do have some questions about the subject at hand. Are you trying to remove the expense category and replace it with something else? Also, what kind of account is this transaction(s) associated with? You can typically change the transaction details by going to the register and clicking on any individual transaction and clicking on any of the fields within the highlighted row. You may then enter the necessary information.

I look forward to your response, and hope to speak further with you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.