Transactions missing after update

My account is fine on 02/02/2022 but when I updated again on 02/05/2022 there were several transactions missing in my investment accounts going back years. I did notice there is a box saying my data is being uploaded to the improved cloud service. Could this be the culprit? After restoring my backup I unchecked the sync to cloud box and it still uploads anyway and the transactions go missing again.

Answers

• spartikurt
    spartikurt Member ✭✭
    More Detail: It looks like all transfer transactions from my investment accounts to my checking account since February of 2020 are suddenly missing. The transactions show in my checking account register but not in my investment account registries. I use the "Go to matching transfer" feature and it says "The transfer transaction is to an account that no longer exists in Quicken." I see the transactions in my checking account registry so I know it exists. Odd that the transactions would go missing between 02/02/2022 and 02/05/2022.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @spartikurt,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

I suggest that you restore a backup again that was saved prior to when this issue started. Then, after restoring, try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Doing so will hopefully eliminate the "Improved Cloud" message you are receiving. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    After that, please follow the instructions provided below to turn off Cloud Sync.
    1. Navigate to Edit 
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Turn Sync OFF. 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.