Quickpay payment is not showing in ledger.

I created a scheduled quickpay for a biller, however, the scheduled payment was not entered into the ledger. I am unable to edit this payment or even delete the biller. Please see the attached documents. Any advice on how to correct this will be appreciated.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    LMG462 said:
    I created a scheduled quickpay for a biller, however, the scheduled payment was not entered into the ledger. I am unable to edit this payment or even delete the biller. Please see the attached documents. Any advice on how to correct this will be appreciated.
    Hello @LMG462,

I apologize for this difficulty with QuickPay transactions and the register. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community for additional support. Also, thank you for the helpful screenshots; any and all information is very useful.

Have you seen anything on the biller's website regarding a previous, uncanceled payment? Also, have you tried navigating to Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the Bills & Income tab under the 'gear' icon in the upper right-hand corner, over the biller list?

I hope to hear back from you regarding this issue, and thanks again for reaching out.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • LMG462
    LMG462 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply Jared.

There is nothing on the biller's website in regards to a previous uncanceled or pending payment. I also completed the review and repair in the bills & income tab and no error was found.
This discussion has been closed.