PSECU

Since late December 2021 my PSECU accounts are not updating or only updating transactions intermittently with some transactions missing completely. Balances do not match but Quicken indicates updates to be complete/successful. Is this an on-going problem? Someone else posted this problem. I have the same issue. Is their a fix?????

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    dpawlush said:
    Since late December 2021 my PSECU accounts are not updating or only updating transactions intermittently with some transactions missing completely. Balances do not match but Quicken indicates updates to be complete/successful. Is this an on-going problem? Someone else posted this problem. I have the same issue. Is their a fix?????
    Hello @dpawlush

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with missing transactions. Thank you for taking the opportunity to speak with the Quicken Community about this matter.

Make sure that there are no filters obscuring the transactions in the register. You can do this by clicking Reset next to the All Transactions field just above the register, itself. Also, you can make sure the sort order is organized by the proper date. This can be done by clicking the arrow just next to Date in the associated column at the top of the register.

I hope this is helpful, and I would be interested to hear more about the situation, if you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• dpawlush
    dpawlush Member
    I see in the community that alot of people are having the same problem with all different banks. see this thread as i have the same issue.
    Since Feb 2022 OSU always changes starting balance, never downloads any transactions (for all banks)
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    dpawlush said:
    I see in the community that alot of people are having the same problem with all different banks. see this thread as i have the same issue.
    Since Feb 2022 OSU always changes starting balance, never downloads any transactions (for all banks)
    Hello @dpawlush

Thanks for following up with me about this. I apologize that you are still being affected by this problem.

Where is the data file you are using with this account currently located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Be sure that the file is not being stored on a cloud-based service or an external drive of any kind, as operating a data file housed in one of these locations can cause erratic program behavior and even file damage.

I am eager to hear your response and any updates you may be able to provide.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.