One Step Update not functioning. Requires multiple resets

I have posted this before, but the discussion has been closed. The issue persists. The trouble is, you don't know that an account hasn't been updated until you try to reconcile, at which point you get a message "would you like to update the account?" even though I had just run one step update, severl times. This has gone on now for several days. The brokerage accounts update, buut NONE of my bank accounts or credit cards have updated for at least a week. I've had to reset each account individually in order to update recent activity. These include, Ally Bank, AMEX, Capital One, Chase, FNB of PA, PNC, and UsAA. [Removed - No Soliciting]

Comments

• mkalman115
    mkalman115 Member ✭✭
    Another twist on this. Today several transactions downloaded (Ally, PNC), but when I tried to reconcile the online balance was incorrect. The accounts had to be reset to accurately reconcile.
  • mkalman115
    mkalman115 Member ✭✭
    One more thing... I have five accounts at PNC, all of which have updated perfectly in the past. Now Quicken no longer one of them. When try to restore online service, Quicken recognizes the account but only provides the option to not add to Quicken.
  • OddBall1958
    OddBall1958 Member
    edited February 2022
    Cannot get Amazon/Synchrony or Discover to reset after several attempts. Seems that quicken update is broken again. Has anyone else had this problem? I also have Lowes/Synchrony that doesn't have a problem with updates. I've tried to reset and then deactivated these accounts and still can't get them to activate. I don't have any problems going to their sites and downloading from there. Quicken will not accept my logins but I can login into the sites with no problem. Can anyone help with this? Thanks

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I have posted this before, but the discussion has been closed. The issue persists. The trouble is, you don't know that an account hasn't been updated until you try to reconcile, at which point you get a message "would you like to update the account?" even though I had just run one step update, severl times. This has gone on now for several days. The brokerage accounts update, buut NONE of my bank accounts or credit cards have updated for at least a week. I've had to reset each account individually in order to update recent activity. These include, Ally Bank, AMEX, Capital One, Chase, FNB of PA, PNC, and UsAA. [Removed - No Soliciting]
    Hello @mkalman115,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with One Step Updates. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with these concerns.

Currently, there is an emerging issue with One Step Updates. You can follow the thread below for additional information and updates related to the situation:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7908339/updated-2-11-22-osu-general-sync-error-for-mac-and-cc-501-for-quicken-windows#latest

I hope this is helpful. Feel free to reach out to the Quicken Community with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • mkalman115
    mkalman115 Member ✭✭
    I continue to have major issues. After one-step update ALL of my bank accounts need to be individually reset. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. This is extremely frustrating and costing me hours.
This discussion has been closed.