Quicken Cloud synching error

The message I get says that accounts were not synced to the Quicken Cloud. It says to refresh the data. How do I do that? When I click update and apply, nothing happens. I also reset my Cloud data and it did not help. These are old credit card accounts with new card numbers. Thanks.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    MJTopper said:
    The message I get says that accounts were not synced to the Quicken Cloud. It says to refresh the data. How do I do that? When I click update and apply, nothing happens. I also reset my Cloud data and it did not help. These are old credit card accounts with new card numbers. Thanks.
    Hello @MJTopper,

I apologize that you are experiencing this problem with syncing errors. Thank you for getting in contact with the Quicken Community in order to discuss this.

Have you tried signing out and then signing back into Quicken? First, save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps below:

1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to return to the Quicken Community to speak with us again.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

• MJTopper
    MJTopper Member
    No, it did not work but it did force me to have to restore my file using my backup.
This discussion has been closed.