Now I can't connect to Optum Financial

I was able to connect and update my Optum Financial HSA account and brokerage account until about 2/17/2022. I have noticed other users who have had problems with Optum Bank. I don't know how these problem related to Optum Financial though. Now, can log-in to the their website but my user-id and password are not recognized in Quicken.
Tagged:

Comments

• tracesva
    tracesva Member
    I'm having the same issue. Haven't been able to update in almost a month now. Are there any updates for this?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 18
    Hello @Stuart Boyle and @tracesva

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To obtain a better understanding of the issue could you please let us know what error codes you are receiving? Also is this issue occurring with one account or multiple? 

Please elaborate further. Thank you! 

-Quicken Paloma
  • tracesva
    tracesva Member
    Thank you for the prompt response. This is the error I'm getting. "Oops. Did you mistype your login? CC-503". I have verified several times that the information is correct, and can successfully log in with the credentials I am using in quicken, on the website itself.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @tracesva

Thank you for your response with the additional details. After taking a further look into your account, I was unable to identify an error apart from invalid/incorrect credentials. Could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure you have made a backup of your current file. 

To begin select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Optum Financial account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • tracesva
    tracesva Member
    I have tried the steps you mentioned before and it is showing the same issue with the same error message as on my original file. What would be next steps?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @tracesva

Thank you for your response, although we are sorry to hear that your issue is still persisting. To obtain a better idea of the issue could you please submit a bug report? To do this please select Help >Report a problem. 

When you have a moment please submit a bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • tracesva
    tracesva Member
    Paloma,

I just submitted the report. Please let me know if there is anything else you need to assist with this issue.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @tracesva

Thank you for submitting the bug report. I have sent you a message with information/instructions. Please check your inbox when you have a moment. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • bmastersonmn
    bmastersonmn Member
    What is the resolution to this issue? I have been having the same issues for several weeks. It was working and I believe a Quicken update occurred and I disabled the downloads and now it will not find my Optum account.
This discussion has been closed.