Posting Date does not display in Posting Date field/column OR is incorrect for some reason.

Roger_O
Roger_O Member ✭✭
I've read some postings about the Posting Date value not being displayed. Today on (2/18/2022) I read and tried this process again in various ways, and was not able to download the date or actually make an entry to the Posting Date column/field. I used the specified method but no results. Is that the only method available to make this work or what? BTW: some years ago (when I had an occurance that needed this, I was able to make it work. I have used Validate and Supervalidate but no help. My question still stands.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two posting date fields in the non-investment registers.  There is the readonly Downloaded posting date column mistitled Posting Date populated when we accept imported transactions and there is the modifiable Posting Date field used when we reconcile accessible by pressing the Ctrl key and selecting Copy transaction(s) when we right-click on a transaction.  To view the Downloaded posting date column, open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + N, select Register Columns..., check Downloaded posting date, and select Done.
This discussion has been closed.