How to change from express connect to Direct Connect?

Now that Suntrust has merged with BB&T to become Truist, they are supposed to support the Direct Connect method, but how to you make the change in Quicken? I went into the Add Account process, and linked to my existing accounts, but still not having Direct Connect access. Any ideas on how to resolve? Thanks,

JG

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 22
    Hello @jgav,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble you are experiencing.

Have you tried selecting BB&T - Online Banking in our financial institution list instead? If you select it in the list, then click Advanced Options on the right, you should see the option for Direct Connect. I suggest trying to connect that way instead of using the Truist Bank instance in our list to see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken does not have Truist Bank listed as a financial institution supporting the Direct Connect connection method.  I suggest you contact financial institution to confirm the availability of the service.  Note: BB&T - Online Banking is still listed as supporting the Direct Connect connection method. 
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: NEW 2/23/22 Truist Bank - Missing Direct Connect Option
This discussion has been closed.