How to stop quicken from doubling up transactions

When i import transactions accounts that work, sometimes past transactions, which are reconciled are added again automatically. I end up with a Reconciled version of the transaction and a cleared version of the transaction. I think it might have to do with the matching feature no longer working (i.e. payee names and categories of downloaded transactions are not random now)

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    When i import transactions accounts that work, sometimes past transactions, which are reconciled are added again automatically. I end up with a Reconciled version of the transaction and a cleared version of the transaction. I think it might have to do with the matching feature no longer working (i.e. payee names and categories of downloaded transactions are not random now)
    Hello @creatingaccountagain,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with duplicate transactions. Thank your for bringing this up for discussion in the Quicken Community.

Are you seeing these duplicates in the register, as well? What is happening when you attempt matching transactions? If you can, try to drag one of these transactions atop one of the others in the register. I also recommend checking your connection method by going to Tools > Account List and looking in the Transaction Download column of the affected accounts. If you can, report what you find here.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.