How do I update the renewal/notification email as it goes to old address.

My current email address is my Quicken ID. That was updated a year or two ago. I received a renewal notice a few days ago but it went to an old email address. I double checked my Quicken ID today at myaccount.quicken.com and it lists my current email address, which is correct, but the renewal went to the old address. How do I get future renewals/notifications to go to my current email?

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only other place I can think to look is inside Quicken itself. Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts. Is your email address current there?
    If that looks fine, all I can suggest is contacting Quicken Support.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • scarey
    scarey Member
    Thanks for your comment, it was helpful, but brought me to a loop. Under Quicken > Preferences it does show my OLD email address. So I thought it would be a simple fix to select Update Profile, but that link brought me to Quicken on line account > Sign in and Security. That has my current email address. So still stuck. I'll contact Quicken Support unless anyone has other options that don't include an hour long frustrating chat session with support.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarey said:
    Thanks for your comment, it was helpful, but brought me to a loop. Under Quicken > Preferences it does show my OLD email address. So I thought it would be a simple fix to select Update Profile, but that link brought me to Quicken on line account > Sign in and Security. That has my current email address. So still stuck. I'll contact Quicken Support unless anyone has other options that don't include an hour long frustrating chat session with support.
    I suggest you reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file.  
    1. Select Edit > Preferences...
    2. Select Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    3. Select Sign in as a different user
    4. Enter yes 
    5. Select Sign Out
    6. Sign in with the your new email address.
This discussion has been closed.