Simmons Bank Card - CC-929/121

This discussion was created from comments split from: Simmons bank login issues.

Comments

• Hello, I keep having issues with downloading my Simmons Bank Card account to my Quicken. Never had an issue before, however now I do. I get this message "oops you did you mistype your log in* I didn't. I tripled/quadrupled checked. I have a PC not a mac. I get some kind of CC-929 and another CC-121? I am at a loss. I also tried to download just from the site it has a QFX. Doesn't do anything for me. Just sits there. This is also a new problem that I have not encountered before. Thank you . Please help.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Gina Santacroce,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-929.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Hi Anja/ I did the steps and then repeated the steps, nothing is helping. Is there a problem with the Simmons on their end? My user name and password ARE correct. Here are some screen shots I took with snip it tool. Quicken repeatedly asks from the site for a passcode, it is sent to my email. I put the passcode in and then it asks again. Then it gives me the oops we are having trouble. This time there was no CC-929. I am really frustrated. Additionally when I try and download directly from Simmons with the QFX file, it doesn't do anything. All updates are done for Quicken. I update when it says there is a new version and I back up every couple of days. Version R38.30
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gina Santacroce

Thank you for your response and for providing additional details. I attempted to recreate the issue but was unable to. Could you please attempt a test file? Before starting the process please ensure that you have saved a backup. 

To begin please select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup window type in test for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Simmons Bank Consumer Card account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the test file and let us know how it goes! Be specific if you encounter the same error or a different one 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Gina Santacroce
    Gina Santacroce Member ✭✭
    edited February 27
    Hi- Well, I did as you indicated. Same issue but now the error is about my log in. Again it is right.. I am not sure what to do. I probably will have to call in but its hard as I work during the day the same times customer support is on. Thank you for helping me thus far.

[Removed-Personal information]
  • Here is another screen shot.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gina Santacroce

Thank you for the screenshot and additional information. I am still unable to see any errors or recreate the issue. Could you please submit a bug report with the log files? 

This can be done by selecting Help >Report a problem. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Hi @QuickenPaloma- I sent on 2/28 9:32 PST. Thank you
  • drivera
    drivera Member ✭✭
    I've been getting this CC-929 error in 3 institutions for weeks now with no available solution, even after talking to support for hours, is this going to be ever fixed? We have the right to know.
  • Gina Santacroce
    Gina Santacroce Member ✭✭
    Can I get some kind of help? I am so frustrated. I cannot log in during your business hours and I cannot seem to resolve this with Simmons as they have absolutely no idea what I talking about. I sent in the logs as requested. Again, I don't know what more I can do. Additionally, Simmons Credit Card site allows for downloading from the QFX file, however Quicken is not recognizing it. It does NOTHING. ARGGGG Please help!
This discussion has been closed.