Root cause of BMO issues - is it known?

George Hart
George Hart Member
Every week for months, an update is posted confirming the issue with the BMO online interface being broken.

At this point, I'd like to understand (1) Does Quicken understand the root cause of the issue (2) If so, what is the root cause?

BMO is my bank and I'm not getting full value from my Quicken subscription at this time. I need some confidence that there is any hope of this being resolved and when.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    OK, let's start at the beginning ... since I'm not a BMO client.
    What sort of issues?  What error codes or messages?  Can you provide links to other messages with this problem.
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Lastly what's your connection method to BMO?   Do TOOLS, Account List ... and look in the "Transactions Download" column for this info.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • JamesX7
    JamesX7 Member
    just to chime in, I spent 4 hours with quicken support on having issues that just started with BMO not able to download transactions (express connect) and the solution was to go with manual download. My solution was to stop using quicken for windows.
This discussion has been closed.