Quicken live chat

Q is closed enjoying the weekend while I sit here frustrated. Told to contact live chat and can't get thru. Any suggestions???

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would help if you would tell us something about the Quicken issue or question that is frustrating you.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirrgang2 said:
    … Told to contact live chat and can't get thru. Any suggestions???
    Chat requires that you have your browser's pop-up blocker turned off.  Quicken Support is available today.

-splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • dirrgang2
    dirrgang2 Member ✭✭
    It is in on, just doesn't connect. Just have to wait til Monday & spend the day on the phone
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 26
    "WHAT" is on?  Your pop-up blocker?
    AND, you also posted about Live Chat in May 2021 (almost a year ago).  Have you had this problem all this time and have never bothered to simply post a question here about the actual problem???
    In your other post you mention CC-502.  Is that still the issue? If so, what bank/card/etc?  How are you connecting to them (do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transactions Download" column")
    What Q product are you running and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Complaining about "it's broke" and "they're closed" without ever stating the actual issue looks suspiciously like a "drive-by shooting".
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • dirrgang2
    dirrgang2 Member ✭✭
    I don't know who you are or who you THINK you are. Don't talked to me like this. I will be on the phone again to quicken Monday AM to continue my 2 year long battle with them to hopefully find the info I should have on my reports (that are gone according to Quicken) so my account is accurate & I have the correct info to file my taxes properly & to have the correct info I enter STAY there & not have various supervisors go over my file weekly and take out numerous transactions that don't belong in my register including the $30,OOO deposit that wasn't made but was there in my register.
    I will also show them your post which I think is snarky & obnoxious. Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have to go thru 2 years of stress like I have.
    I worked in banking & have owned 3 businesses.
    All I wanted was to chat with quicken to have them fix these issues with the wording quicken gave me because the rep on the phone said he didnt know how to.
    They already have all the 2 year's worth of issues and have worked on them for that long by just removing the transactions I didn't make that were not there during any of my balanced statements.
    I've been with Q for 25 years & know what I'm doing.
    Your snarky implications are not necessary.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All I wanted was to chat with quicken to have them fix these issues with the wording quicken gave me because the rep on the phone said he didnt know how to. "\
    But you::
    Have STILL never stated what your issue is, and
    Have STILL not replied to my questions that anyone would need to know in order to try to diagnose your issue.
    And I THINK, no ... I KNOW that I'm a Q SuperUser as designated by Q themselves.
    Yet another drive-by shooting.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • dirrgang2
    dirrgang2 Member ✭✭
    I see no reason to state my issue to you as this is an ongoing issue with quicken & I just want to get to live chat to see if this can be fixed. I don't know what a Q superUser is but I just want to get to Quicken Chat. I would still like know how to do that as what Quicken "fixed" last Monday is not working. .
This discussion has been closed.