Disappearing Transaction

I have a Credit Card account which shows a payment received from my checking account that indicates received a day earlier than is posted on my checking account. I had to manually enter the amount into my checking account(note the checking account date was used) because it did not automatically download it. The balance matches after the manual correction but lets me know that it did not match any downloaded transaction. This would not be a problem if I didn't find myself doing this again approximately 1 week later. When I manually correct it and leave the program and reenter, the correction is still there. The transaction disappearance appears to reoccur following new transaction updates to the Checking account. Is this possibly because the Credit Card indicates a date one day earlier than the Checking Account?

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you enter the payment transactions in advance of the import to provide Quicken with the transfer transactions to match.  We use a bill reminder.  If you haven't already, I also suggest you disable the transfer detection preference: select Edit > Preferences...

This discussion has been closed.