Another Alliant Credit Union persistent issue [Edited]

pastchief8
pastchief8 Member ✭✭
Why is it your developers cannot fix connection issue with Alliant Credit Union (yes that is the name). Either Quicken doesn't download transactions for days (and weeks) or it pops CC-503 errors. It constantly have to deactivate/activate the account download configuration just to get this to work. I even worked with Level II tech support months ago, it worked for a couple of weeks and then back to the same old issues.

Is there some reason you can't fix this? Searching this community forum and there are dozens of issues with Alliant Credit Union. Can't you just fix it once and for all?

[Removed - Disruptive/Speculation]

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank
  • abonta70
    abonta70 Member ✭✭
    My credit union only exports in quickbooks and csv, so web connect isn't an option for me.
This discussion has been closed.