Budget suddenly not balanced since update on Feb 3

Peculiar problem… probably a file issue caused by a Quicken update since February 2. But not even sure how to explain it succinctly to Quicken. So here goes this dissertation.

I use the budgeting function EXTENSIVELY. I balance my budget to the penny each month. Yes, to the penny. (Accountant who was in control of budgets at cities and counties for most of my business years. The newspaper WILL be checking to make sure your budget balances!) Budgeting all your money, even savings, is a concept that YNAB does well, but Quicken struggles with. Anyway, the exact amount that I have budgeted for a month EXACTLY matches what I have in the bank. In the Annual view of the Details budget, that means all non-rollover budget amounts in the BALANCE column for the month are 0.00, and the rollover budget amounts (indicated by little green arrows) in the BALANCE column all have an amount that when added up equal the total that is in my bank account. Precisely. And those individual line amounts will be the beginning amounts for the next month. So again, add all those rollover budget amounts up, and they should equal my bank account, AND equal the two bottom-line amounts in the BALANCE column of the Budget (rows for Totals and Rollover Reserve). So this is pretty easy… or should be. Enter Quicken.

Since I began using Quicken in 2019, my bottom-line amounts for both the Rollover Reserve and Totals amounts in the BALANCE column have ALWAYS equaled. Exactly. If they do not, I have messed something up and I go find and fix it. Now, all of a sudden, since Feb 2, they do not! FURTHERMORE, I checked back through 2021, 2020, and 2019, and NOW THEY DON'T FROM THE BEGINNING!!! What?!?!? Periodically, I check these previous-year bottom-line balances because I've had Quicken issues that caused old budget amounts to change (which should NEVER happen). This has been mainly caused by Sync to cloud, so to fix that recurring issue, I simply turned that feature off several years ago. Less functionality, but at least Quicken is not screwing up my budget. (Maybe Quicken has fixed this issue now, but I don't have the time to check their software… unless they pay me.) Nor do I have the time to deal with this issue, but looks like I'm having to.

So suddenly (since Feb 2), the Rollover Reserve and the Totals amounts in the BALANCE column for each month since January of 2019 is off by less than a dollar, sometime positive, sometimes negative. And what's even stranger is the amount I'm off in the BALANCE column, combined with the last two digits of the Totals in the ACTUAL column, add up to be either 1.00, 0.00, or -1.00!!! Whut??? Notice, the last two digits are ALWAYS zero!!!! It's like someone has updated a program where they are rounding something that should not be rounded. And it has affected all my months back to January of 2019! (Even the backups! Keep reading.)

I should point out, the amount for Rollover Reserve in the BALANCE column is exactly correct! It's the amount for Totals in the BALANCE column that is off each month! The other amounts in the Totals row, under the ACTUAL and BUDGET columns are exactly correct. (By the way, my BUDGET Totals are always zero at the end of the month.)

So it might look like this: (Please see the image attached to understand)
BUDGET ACTUAL BALANCE
Totals 0.00 833.72 5547.96 BUDGET & ACTUAL correct. BALANCE is off.
Rollover Reserve 5547.68 This amount is correct.
So the difference in the two amounts in the BALANCE column equal .28. And .28+.72 (from ACTUAL column) = 1.00. But .00 being the main point here.

Or it might look like this: (Please see the image attached to understand)
BUDGET ACTUAL BALANCE
Totals 0.00 -575.06 5355.53 BUDGET & ACTUAL correct. BALANCE is off.
Rollover Reserve 5355.47 This amount is correct.
So the difference in the two amounts in the BALANCE column equal .06. And .06+-.06 (from ACTUAL column) = .00.

Or it might look like this: (Please see the image attached to understand)
BUDGET ACTUAL BALANCE
Totals 0.00 -383.81 5283.54 BUDGET & ACTUAL correct. BALANCE is off.
Rollover Reserve 5283.73 This amount is correct.
So the difference in the two amounts in the BALANCE column equal -.19. And -.19+-.81 (from ACTUAL column) = -1.00. But .00 being the main point here.

There are several variations, yet these amounts ALWAYS equal something that ends in 00. Either 1.00, 0.00, or -1.00. Is it supposed to? I don't think so, because rarely, if ever, does my previous months total, plus or minus the current months actual, equal a number ending in zero. Yet, now I have 37 months of this! And again, this has happened since Feb 2, 2022. According to my backups, there was a software update on 2.3.22. Hmmmmmm

I make backups at least every time I leave Quicken. So there are backups several times per week. I spot checked some of these backups. Two unfortunate things. First, I do not check the bottom-line balance figures until the month is finished. It's too difficult to keep up with the moving parts in the middle of the month. So I do not know the exact date in February that the problem started. Secondly, whatever the Quicken update caused has also caused re-calculations in the Budget amounts of past months, because all backups that I checked, all the way back to November of 2021, now show the BALANCE amounts are not identical. They should be. And again, they were on 2.2.22 (interesting date), which is the night I finished January budget balancing.

There are many things this could be. However, given the facts, my knowledge about how my budgets should balance, how often I check these budget amounts, and the timing of the issue, it appears to me all signs point to a Quicken update issue. And the normal Quicken solution of putting in a backup will obviously not work, because the spot checking of my backups are producing the same error.

Fortunately, the Rollover Reserve is still correct, so I will use this amount to balance to. But this issue needs to be fixed.

Again, the exact issue is the Rollover Reserve amount and the Totals amount in the BALANCE column have always been identical. Now they are not, and this all happened since February 2.

Quicken? Will you fix this?
Anyone have any suggestions?