Is there an issue with downloading from Edward Jones?

rewald
rewald Member
I have been unable to download fron Edward Jones since 3\1\22. I am getting error code OL 294 A

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    rewald said:
    I have been unable to download fron Edward Jones since 3\1\22. I am getting error code OL 294 A
    Hello @rewald,

I am sorry that you are experiencing these difficulties with downloads. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community in order to bring this matter up for discussion.

There is, indeed, an Open Alert associated with Edward Jones at the moment. I am linking a thread just below where further updates and information can be found:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899967/ongoing-3-1-22-edward-jones-returns-ol-332-a-error#latest

I hope this is helpful. Feel free to reach out with additional questions or concerns anytime. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    EJ uses your IP address (the one your provider gives to your router) to authenticate your logins.  If yours changed, you need to refresh EJ's knowledge by logging into their website using the same computer that you run Quicken on.
    Your OL-294 error has nothing to do with the OL-332 error that Q-Jared referred you to.
    I get the same error periodically when my "outside" IP address changes, I log into EJ's website  and then Quicken works as usual.
    Give it a try and report your results.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • mikejaegerster
    mikejaegerster Member ✭✭✭
    Seeing same OL 294 A over the last few days.  Performed OSU while logged in to EJ in my browser but OL 294 A still occurs.  I have used the login via website to correct EJ update issues successfully in the past but apparently not this time.
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing same OL 294 A over the last few days.  Performed OSU while logged in to EJ in my browser but OL 294 A still occurs.  I have used the login via website to correct EJ update issues successfully in the past but apparently not this time.
    The login to the website is the only advice I have other than contacting EJ's tech support.  I have found them helpful in the past.
    BTW, I had a successful download this AM with a couple of transactions downloaded for one of the 5 accounts at EJ.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
This discussion has been closed.