Is live chat and support down?

deex2
deex2 Member ✭✭
I've been trying to connect all morning and you can't get through. It just says wait time 6 minutes consist consistently

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Are you using the Firefox browser?  I have not been able to connect to Chat and see the same "6 minutes" wait time message.
    I switched to MS Edge.  The "6 minutes" wait time message was there but I was able to get Chat to open right away.
    Also, check your browser and browser add-on settings.  Make sure pop-ups are allowed and not blocked.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)
  • deex2
    deex2 Member ✭✭
    > @Boatnmaniac said:
    > Are you using the Firefox browser?  I have not been able to connect to Chat and see the same "6 minutes" wait time message.I switched to MS Edge.  The "6 minutes" wait time message was there but I was able to get Chat to open right away.Also, check your browser and browser add-on settings.  Make sure pop-ups are allowed and not blocked.

No I use Chrome and I've also tried on my tablet tablet which doesn't have a block on it and I still cannot connect.. Quicken has not been able to connect to my bank for the last 2 days it says that they, Quicken, is having a server problem yet you can't contact anybody for help
  • deex2
    deex2 Member ✭✭
    edited March 3
    I have been trying since yesterday. I have tried two different browsers and PC's and there are no popup blockers on!!!!! I swear every time I turn around this [Removed - Language] program has issues. I keep getting error 501 "that quicken servers can't connect.... don't call your bank....". HELP
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Well it seems you are expressing concern about 2 different issues:
    1. Cannot open Chat.  That is almost always an issue with browser settings, with popup blocker being the main culprit, or with browser addons that have popup blockers such as Popup Blocker Ultimate, Privacy Badger, Poper Blocker and Adblock.  If you have any of these or similar addons they either need to be disabled or Quicken.com needs to be whitelisted.  An alternative to Chat is to log into your online Quicken.com account and call the Support number shown there.
    2. For CC-501 error codes you might want to try going to your account register, click on the upper right Gear icon and then click on Update Now.  Update now will often resolve CC-5XX error codes
    3. If Update Now does not work, another option would be to go to account register, click on the upper right Gear icon and click on Edit Account Details.  Then on the Online tab click on Reset Account.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.