One Step Update not working properly

Larry Tripp
Larry Tripp Member ✭✭
One Step Update will not download transactions for all accounts. Some work, others no. All properly set up, as they will download individually by opening the account and clicking "update transactions". Occasionally, Quicken will crash during an attempted update. Seems to have started around the 1st of the year, perhaps at subscription renew or after an update. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @“Larry Tripp”, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you receiving? What financial institution(s) are you using? Lastly, what connection method are you using? 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the appropriate guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also,
    What Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  Also at that dialog, what's your "Membership Valid Thru" date?
    What Financial Institution(s) is this happening with, and what's your connection method to each of them? Do TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transactions Download" column for this info.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • CLLPA
    CLLPA Member
    I have been using Quicken for many years but this year it is not working. One step update doesn't work and I haven't been able to balance my checking account since December.
    I have Version R39.17
    Build 27.1.139.17
    Windows 10 Home

I am 80 years old so don't tell me to do a lot of stuff that won't mean anything to me.
    Thinking about getting rid of Quicken as I have spent so much time on this.

Connie
This discussion has been closed.