Notification: Chat and phone support login link is not working

Elaine2
Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
edited April 9 in The Water Cooler
I am unable to connect with phone or chat support via the web because the links are not working at least as of 3/8/2022 at 8:15a pst.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What browser are you using?
    In addition to setting a popup blocker exception, I remember having to change Privacy & Security settings in my Firefox browser from Strict to Standard to make the Quicken Support page work

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to allow pop-ups from your web browser.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Elaine2
    Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
    I will double check this Greg as I recently cleaned out the cache in my computer. --Thank you
  • Elaine2
    Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
    I checked. added Quicken.com to allowed pop-ups. Rebooted computer-- still not working.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Elaine2 said:
    I checked. added Quicken.com to allowed pop-ups. Rebooted computer-- still not working.
    Hello @Elaine2

I am sorry about these difficulties with connecting to Quicken support. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

We have not been able to replicate this issue you are experiencing at the moment. If you are unable to connect with Quicken Support, you can try looking at the link I am providing just below for additional information:

https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Elaine2
    Elaine2 Member ✭✭✭
    I will continue to resolve the issue-- I'm having a monday on Tuesday :-) Thank you for the link.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What browser are you using?
    In addition to setting a popup blocker exception, I remember having to change Privacy & Security settings in my Firefox browser from Strict to Standard to make the Quicken Support page work
This discussion has been closed.