Release R39.21 Some account names changed to NA

ttrimble
ttrimble Member ✭✭
After updating this morning to R39.21, some of my account names have been changed to NA. Some of the accounts are brokerage accounts where I download transactions, but other accounts that are now listed as NA are not setup for online downloads.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ttrimble,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with if you haven't already, I suggest that you please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • ttrimble
    ttrimble Member ✭✭
    This didn't help. Should I call support?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @ttrimble thank you for following up, though I apologize that issue still continues to persist.

Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? Next, I'd suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.
    ttrimble said:
    Should I call support?
    If you prefer to have immediate assistance, you are more than welcome to contact support directly. If you decide to go this route, then if needed, you can find information to contact them via this link here.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.