create custom cards for Dashboard

Did a quick search and saw a few posts that vaguely resemble what I am looking for.
I would be nice to be able to build a custom card that allows you to select specific accounts to track combined balance.
For example, the Account List automatically shows a summary total for each header (Banking, Business, Investing, Property & Debt, Separate) ... but I would like to be able to create a card that shows me a summary total for my personal chequing, business chequing, Visa, Mastercard, Business Bills, Customer Invoices and HST.
The options available currently (in the Customize View) are not nearly flexible enough.

Cheers
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a better title would be "Allow customization of cards ..." You couldn't really create custom cards, just allow the same customization of existing ones that is allowed elsewhere in Quicken.

It would also be nice to be able to save multiple named versions of cards with different customizations, so for example one called "Retirement accounts" and another called "Taxable accounts," with both available at the same time. 
    QWin Premier subscription