R39.21 OneStep Update - Accounts showing red complete

ALGRL123
ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
And the accounts are not really "complete" but isn't showing error messages either

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    ALGRL123 said:
    And the accounts are not really "complete" but isn't showing error messages either
    Hello @ALGRL123,

I am sorry to hear about this issue with One Step Updates. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about this problem here on the Quicken Community.

I do have some additional questions about this problem. Are you noticing this across all accounts, with different financial institutions? Are new transactions downloading at all? Also, when you say the accounts are showing 'red,' do you mean that there are red flags next to them in the Account List?

I look forward to your responses and hope to provide additional recommendations in the future, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ALGRL123
    ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
    No flags or error messages, different institutions
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ALGRL123,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue and provide additional information, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Despite the "Complete" status showing in red and no error messages or codes being received, are the accounts still downloading transactions accurately?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.