Can't link Fidelity accounts

Have tried two days in a row and am unable to get my Fidelity accounts to connect with quicken. Seems like an issue others are having, any solutions?

Quicken will actually lock up and I have to use task manager to end the task and restart the software. Am just trying this program out and so far not off to a great start...

Comments

• wadefree85
    wadefree85 Member
    tried again today, software is locked up at the same spot
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For what it may be worth, we're not having difficulty accessing Fidelity Investments but we're still using R36.38.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version .... Help --> About Quicken
    Are these the normal Fidelity Brokerage accounts -
    or the special Fidelity Net Benefits accounts ?
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • wadefree85
    wadefree85 Member
    Quicken Deluxe R38.30 Build 27.1.38.30 Windows 10

I have tried Fidelity Investments, Fidelity NetBenefits and Vanguard as this is where I have accounts. After re installing the software I am now getting OL-295-A error and a message that it is being rejected by the financial institution. I was able to link my Ally and Chase bank accounts with no issue, and I also have all of these accounts linked up through Personal Capital
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Deluxe R38.30 Build 27.1.38.30 Windows 10

I have tried Fidelity Investments, Fidelity NetBenefits and Vanguard as this is where I have accounts. After re installing the software I am now getting OL-295-A error and a message that it is being rejected by the financial institution. I was able to link my Ally and Chase bank accounts with no issue, and I also have all of these accounts linked up through Personal Capital
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297
  • wadefree85
    wadefree85 Member
    Thanks, yes I did try this, nothing in internet options is unchecked, no change
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 11
    Thanks, yes I did try this, nothing in internet options is unchecked, no change
    Hmm... that may be the problem.  Why have you chosen to check all internet options?

Note:  The guidance suggest you contact the financial institution if the issue persists.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am running R38.30 - and just tried the Add Account for Fidelity Investments - worked all the way thru -
    QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • wadefree85
    wadefree85 Member
    No you misunderstood, I had not changed anything in internet options and nothing that was suggested to look at was different.
  • wadefree85
    wadefree85 Member
    I worded that poorly. I meant to say that I had not changed anything in internet options and all the boxes they were telling me to check were checked.
This discussion has been closed.