Refund

System
System Member admin
edited April 11 in The Water Cooler
This discussion was created from comments split from: R32.10 will not install on Windows 10 64-bit with expired subscription [edited].

Comments

• Guy Carrigan
    Guy Carrigan Member
    edited March 11
    For three days I have tried to load Quicken Starter purched at Staples [Removed - Disruptive]. It looks like there was a crash and could not be installed on my computer, please indicate same and then I want to return the purchase and cash returned. Do not fool around with me any longer. I also tried totalk to a living person which did not resutl. I called thehome office of Quicken, was referred to Quicken community. All I got was a sign which said when did the effort to download happen. I do not know. Just let me return my purhase and forget about Quicken. I did have a Quicken product which worked. This ia a pain. Help or just give me permission to return this product. Guy Carrigan
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 11
    Hello @Guy Carrigan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize for any frustration you have experienced.

For refund inquiries, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly. However, since you mentioned that you purchased your product through Staples, you will be advised to return your product back to Staples for a refund as it was not purchased through Quicken Inc. directly.

Alternatively, if Staples declines to refund you, you can also fill out and submit a Refund Request Form through this support article under the section titled "How do I request a refund".

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.