One Step Update not working!

wnw64
wnw64 Member
Last weekend, I noticed that when running One Step Update that several of my accounts were not updating. I knew in fact that some of those accounts not updated had activity. In the past when this happened, I would go into the account's account services window & run a "Reset Account" action. In the past, this always seemed to correct the issue. However, now when I run it, it fails for some accounts or does not see the account in Quicken to relink to. Bottom Line: my *.QDF file appears to have been corrupted by one of Quickens recent version updates. Additionally, I restore some previously backed-up version of my *.QDF file (that I know were not corrupt) and those files are also having the same issue with One Step Update. THIS IS VERY, VERY DISCOURAGING!! I have several years of important data & am really upset. I noticed others on this board having similar issues. Please help as I am running out of options & need to see my data!! There appears to be a significant bug corrupting my data with one of Quickens recent February updates - My current Quicken version is Quicken Deluxe: R38.30 Build: 27.1.38.30

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    wnw64 said:
    Last weekend, I noticed that when running One Step Update that several of my accounts were not updating. I knew in fact that some of those accounts not updated had activity. In the past when this happened, I would go into the account's account services window & run a "Reset Account" action. In the past, this always seemed to correct the issue. However, now when I run it, it fails for some accounts or does not see the account in Quicken to relink to. Bottom Line: my *.QDF file appears to have been corrupted by one of Quickens recent version updates. Additionally, I restore some previously backed-up version of my *.QDF file (that I know were not corrupt) and those files are also having the same issue with One Step Update. THIS IS VERY, VERY DISCOURAGING!! I have several years of important data & am really upset. I noticed others on this board having similar issues. Please help as I am running out of options & need to see my data!! There appears to be a significant bug corrupting my data with one of Quickens recent February updates - My current Quicken version is Quicken Deluxe: R38.30 Build: 27.1.38.30
    Hello @wnw64

I am sorry to hear about this issue with One Step Update. Thank you for taking the time to seek assistance and discussion here on the Quicken Community.

Are you noticing that accounts associated with more than one Financial Institution are unable to update, or are accounts associated with only one institution experiencing this error? Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer.

I hope to hear back from you, should you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.