What is the phone number for support?

No pop up showing the number for support

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 12 Answer ✓
    Pop up blockers will sometimes prevent it.  Check to see if your pop up blockers have been disabled or Quicken.com has been whitelisted.
    Alternatively you can also get the phone number from your Quicken.com online account via your browser or from within Quicken via Help > My Quicken Account.

[Mod Note: Edited to Accept Answer]
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    edited March 12 Answer ✓
    Pop up blockers will sometimes prevent it.  Check to see if your pop up blockers have been disabled or Quicken.com has been whitelisted.
    Alternatively you can also get the phone number from your Quicken.com online account via your browser or from within Quicken via Help > My Quicken Account.

[Mod Note: Edited to Accept Answer]
  • Boatnmaniac
    @Dan Kolb - You rejected my answer.  Would you care to explain why?  If you don't do that then it is very unlikely you will get another response because my answer provides multiple options for getting the phone number.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Dan Kolb,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In addition to the information provided by @Boatnmaniac, you can also find information on how to contact support, our support phone number, and support's hours of operation in this support article.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.