Quicken no longer syncs data from Capital One Credit Card

Quicken no longer syncs data from Capital One Credit Card. After the last update, I had to reauthorize Quicken access to my Capital One Credit Card. Unfortunately, I can only get to the part where Capital One says 'Success autorizing... you will now be taken back to Quicken" and nothing happens. If I manually go back to Quicken, I have to start the authorization again, and again, nothing happens.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Quicken no longer syncs data from Capital One Credit Card. After the last update, I had to reauthorize Quicken access to my Capital One Credit Card. Unfortunately, I can only get to the part where Capital One says 'Success autorizing... you will now be taken back to Quicken" and nothing happens. If I manually go back to Quicken, I have to start the authorization again, and again, nothing happens.
    Hello @Lloyd Stearns

I am sorry to hear about this issue with syncing. Thank you for drawing our attention to this matter here on the Quicken Community.

There is currently an Open Alert with respect to Capital One accounts and issues of authorization. You can follow the thread below for additional information and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.