one step update freezing with First South Financial Credit Union since 03-16

one step update is freezing, requires restart of Quicken. the culprit seems to be connection to FirstSouth Financial Credit Union. Other connections seem ok when tried one-by-one.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long do you wait before you kill Quicken? 10 minutes or more?
    How many transactions do you expect to be downloaded from this bank? 1 or 2? Many?
    Have you validated and super-validated your Quicken data file? If not, please do so.

Advanced Data File Troubleshooting to Correct Problems With Quicken for Windows

Crashing Quicken while in the middle of a download may cause more damage to the data file.

• ejn-rimman
    ejn-rimman Member
    Thanks for these questions!

I expect only 1-2 at a time.
    Validated and supervalidated previously and just now. no difference.

I have tried 3, 5, 10, 60 min. all the same results. In fact a hint now that it's not working right is that the bank isn't asking for TFA code every time which i think is a bad sign. I did try resetting the connection which did ask for password again, I thought that was a good sign.

(of course 10-60 minutes isn't a good time frame when this is my regular bank, so in my trials the last day to see what's up, I now give up sooner, though this time I will try 10 since you asked).
This discussion has been closed.