How to download missing transactions

I am missing transactions from 1/14 - 3/19 in my main checking account. My other accounts received downloads during this time. How do I download JUST these missing transactions?? Since I took a closer look, I only have my bill pay transactions and not the daily transactions!! How do I fix this issue?? I use Quicken Home & Business & Rental

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Account actually set up to receive downloads from the bank, and does the bank (what bank) actually allow downloading in the first place, and are you referring to 1/14/22 - 3/19/22 or 1/14/21 - 3/19/21?
    Assuming for the moment that you're referring to 2022 transactions and the bank does allow downloads it seems like that period of time should be covered, even if you just established the Account in Quicken, and that setting that Account up to receive downloads would result in those transactions being downloaded.  So edit that Account and make sure the ability to download is established.
    Do you know why transactions for that time period are missing?
  • Marianne B
    Marianne B Member
    I don't know why it's that time period and this account has been est for a long time. It received the bill pay transactions only. I have multiple accounts and have been using QB for 28 years, online for 3-4 years. I will check the settings for that account.
  • Marianne B
    Marianne B Member
    Settings look the same as all other accounts. Yes, this is for 2022. I cannot figure out how to just select that account and time from to download the transaction (again, if QB thinks it has already). Any suggestions?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    ....I use Quicken Home & Business & Rental

....I have multiple accounts and have been using QB for 28 years, online for 3-4 years.
    Please clarify which program you are having this issue with.  Quicken and QuickBooks are two totally different financial programs.  This is the Community forum for Quicken.  If your issue is with QuickBooks you should be posting it there.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)
This discussion has been closed.