quicken error message - repeating payee payments

keep getting error message that financial institution does not recognize payee so unable to delete repeating payment. I have tried everything to delete repeating payment but quicken keeps saying it is financial institution issue. I just want to stop and delete repeating payee and payment somehow

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @jakeminn,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by going to Help>About Quicken. Could you please post a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving? How long has this error been occurring?

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • jakeminn
    jakeminn Member
    Ver R39.23
    Build 27.139.23
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @jakeminn,

Thank you for your response. 

I have located a couple of support articles that could be of use in regards to deleting repeating payments and payees. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/cannot-delete-online-payment-or-payee

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-delete-repeating-online-payment

I hope these help, please let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • jakeminn
    jakeminn Member
    I tried but receive same error message. I have deleted everything I could that quicken wound allow? I cant upload any transactions until the error is one per quicken
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @jakeminn,

Could you please upload a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving? You can block out any private information if it is showing. What do you mean that you "cannot upload any transactions until the error is one"?

I look forward to hearing your response and working on this with you further. 
    Thank you. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • jakeminn
    jakeminn Member
    yes. it says I must complete update before I can do anything further. screen shots attached.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @jakeminn,

Thank you for your response and for the uploaded screenshot, which is extremely helpful in aiding us towards a resolution. 

Here is a link to a support article that discusses troubleshooting steps in regards to the OL-220-A error that you are receiving. 

Please try these steps and let me know how it goes, I look forward to hearing your response!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @jakeminn PLEASE upload GRAPHIC style files instead of PDFs.  JPGs, PNGs, etc are MUCH easier to handle.f
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.