USAA OL-301-A Error During Update

dalehawaii
dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
Heads up, it appears USAA accounts are throwing the OL-301-A error this morning after multiple tries. I'll wait until later today to do a download again. 
Quicken user since 1996
Quicken Home & Business Subscription

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @dalehawaii,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

If you follow this link, there is a support article that discusses this error and the steps to take when this error occurs in different scenarios. 

I hope you find this to be of use. 
    I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! For these issues, I usually wait as I'm guessing USAA is doing work on their servers.

Quicken user since 1996
  • dalehawaii
    dalehawaii Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well good news, it looks like the servers are running again…All’s good, no errors. Thanks for the reply Jasmine.
    Quicken user since 1996
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @dalehawaii,

Thank you for your response and for keeping me updated! I am glad to hear that everything is working and you are no longer receiving any errors!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • GreenGA
    GreenGA Member
    Well, it's still broken for me. Has been for more than a cople weeks.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @GreenGA,

Thank you for joining this thread and for coming to the Community, though I am sorry that you are experiencing this error and that it has been going on for a few weeks. 

Are you also experiencing this error with USAA? 

If you follow this link, there is a support article that discusses this error and the steps to take when this error occurs in different scenarios. 

Please let me know how this works out, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
This discussion has been closed.