Since Feb of 2022, the Syncing has not worked

Since Feb of 2022, the Syncing has not worked, I have to take the information from the banks site and add it to the quicken program I have sent a lot of repots about the issue and nothing has been done it is frustrating that at one time Quicken was and was the best program, when will the syncing have a fix for it?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Since Feb of 2022, the Syncing has not worked, I have to take the information from the banks site and add it to the quicken program I have sent a lot of repots about the issue and nothing has been done it is frustrating that at one time Quicken was and was the best program, when will the syncing have a fix for it?
    Hello @Bruce.Campbell, 

I am sorry to hear about this problem with syncing accounts. Thank you for drawing our attention to this problem here on the Quicken Community. 

In order to assist with this, I do have some additional questions. Are you noticing any error messages alongside this issue? If so, are you noticing problems with specific financial institutions, as well? Lastly, are you noticing differences between the desktop and mobile app, and if so, what kind?

I look forward to your responses.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • I do not or have not noticed any error messages, but have sent in report for the last 2 months showing that on the bank account there were not pending but actual deposits and payments registered on the bank site. When I click on the syncing of the accounts none of the deposits or payments came over to the Quicken program, I had to add the information into the registry in the Quicken program. A week later I saw that new information was on the bank site again I tried syncing nothing happened then a patch came out and still nothing has been done with the syncing function between the bank and the Quicken.

The bank has not had any issues other than the typical updates and upgrades, but the syncing ran good in the past.

I have used Quicken through Windows 10 and Windows 11 but 2 months ago, is when I saw issue just with Quicken and syncing, I have cleaned the cache, run defrag program and do that on a regular bases, I wish I could say I saw a difference, just like this last patch now the reconcile part doesn't work, those pieces are now unlinked.

Thank you for getting back to me, I have sent in about 5-8 reports through the program with screen shouts stating the same issue and nothing was or has been resolved, but it seems the Quicken program is getting worse with every patch.
  • Sour Wife
    Sour Wife Member
    Bruce - mine was recently super broken and also had no help from support.

I was forced into trying deactivating each and every account and then re-adding them through tools -> add account. It was super annoying, and there were a number of duplicate transactions, but it's running better than it has in a while. I still have number of issues, but at least downloading all accounts is working, again.
  • The one thing about deactivating your account you lose all the bill reminders, another issue that Quicken still doesn't have a work around for.
  • Jared have you figured out anything or is this an endless thread.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Bruce.Campbell,

Thank you for your responses, though I apologize for the delay. 

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once that is done, see if the issue persists.

Please check back and let us know how it goes! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • I just signed out and now I signed in and will try the syncing this weekend when I get paid and I now the bank will have new information at which point I will try syncing the bank and Quicken
This discussion has been closed.