Delete data on the quicken cloud

Rbuckpi
Rbuckpi Member
I am following an answer on erasing data from the cloud. See link below https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7861367/how-to-delete-my-data-from-the-cloud

I believe I followed the instructions from the discussions above. We’re I think I misunderstood. The following step regarding remove data from the cloud. I have the latest version of quicken deluxe row windows 10. After creating a new file that was empty, I deleted files that I wanted to have deleted on the computer in the same directory as the new file. I searched my computer to see if there are any data files to make sure I have all the data files deleted.

The instructions state to remove the data files from the cloud. Where are the data files kept and how do I remove them.

When I opened the Web app the files that I want to delete are still there. The new file wasn’t On the iPhone app because I requested that the file It’s not to be copied on my phone or iPad. I logged off my web and desktop quicken and then logged in.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Roy

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rbuckpi
    Rbuckpi Member
    I reviewed the quicken under the cloud account profile page.

Under were it says update profile is blank.

Roy
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Rbuckpi said:

Roy
    You have to be in a data file that has Sync to Mobile/Web turned on.  Create a new data file with it turned on, and you will see that information/link and will be able to delete the cloud data from other data files.  Note you can never delete the "last one", since you can't delete the cloud data linked to the current Quicken cloud data set.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rbuckpi said:

Roy
    If you haven't already, I suggest you enable sync in the new empty Quicken file: select Edit > Preferences..., Mobile & Web, set Sync to ON, and select OK.
This discussion has been closed.