Edward Jones Stopped Working Again?

michael7572
michael7572 Member ✭✭✭
While this JUST started this morning, past history with Edward Jones & Quicken reveals that in just about 100% of the time the problem is with Quicken and not Edward Jones.  The Quicken team needs to start looking at this (ongoing) problem again and provide feedback as to what the problem is and when it will be solved once and for all.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    While this JUST started this morning, past history with Edward Jones & Quicken reveals that in just about 100% of the time the problem is with Quicken and not Edward Jones.  The Quicken team needs to start looking at this (ongoing) problem again and provide feedback as to what the problem is and when it will be solved once and for all.
    Hello @michael7572

I am sorry to hear you are being affected by this issue with Edward Jones and online banking services. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is still an Open Alert active and being updated for accounts associated with Edward Jones and online banking services. I am providing a link below where a discussion regarding this issue can be followed for further updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7899967/ongoing-3-22-22-edward-jones-returns-ol-332-a-error#latest

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • michael7572
    michael7572 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm not getting that error message, so it doesn't apply to me.  The fact that the messages are THAT old says a lot, though, don't you think? 
    When this happened before, with no solution, I made myself the squeaky wheel until it was fixed by Quicken, and it was, eventually. When I run an OSU again, I'll see if this was a one-off or if this is broken once again.
    If still broken, I expect to see a trouble ticket generated.
  • JohnA123
    JohnA123 Member ✭✭
    I haven't been able to sync with Edward Jones for over one year...I've tried every suggestion and proposed solution...nothing works.
This discussion has been closed.