Paycheck Issues

tjbeagles
tjbeagles Member
Have the subscription Quicken version 39.23. My paycheck is setup to distribute money to another account in quicken. For some reason, Quicken decides to double it and now I have over 100 paychecks to go manually fix which will take hours. This paycheck function has been [messed] up for a long time [Removed - Solicitation].

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    R39.23 did NOT retroactively fix the Paycheck issue.  It only fixed it going forward.  You need to go back and restore a backup taken before R38.xx and re-download/re-input everything after that point.
    A text print of your account, showing all activity, would help in this.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• motiv510
    motiv510 Member
    My paycheck entries show the correct deposit in the register, but when I pull up the Split, the values correspond to my most recent paycheck. Tax reports are using the incorrect Split data, so I am unable to create an accurate Tax Summary 17 days before tax returns must be submitted. This is a problem for items like donations to charity that do not show up on a W-2.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    motiv510 said: ...  but when I pull up the Payroll Split, the values correspond to my most recent paycheck.
    As mentioned - there was a major problem with recent R39.17/21 that messed up Payroll Splits.
    You need to ....
    1 - install a later release - like the R39.23 you already have - to prevent FUTURE problems
    2 - you need to RESTORE to a point prior to 3/4/22 - when the bad releases were distributed...
    3 - update and manually enter any changes since 3/4/22 -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.